Vapor recovery stage Ⅱ Principles and classification
Vapor recovery stage Ⅱ system:
When refueling the car, the gas in the car’s fuel tank and the gas produced by the volatilization of the high-speed flowing gasoline during the refueling process are collected by the gas recovery nozzle and returned to the underground storage tank via the gas path. This is called the second stage (two Second) Oil and gas recovery.
According to the different configurations of the oil and gas recovery vacuum pump, it can be divided into two types: decentralized and centralized.
Centralized secondary Vapor recovery stage Ⅱ system
The so-called centralized scheme refers to the scheme in which the return gas of all fueling guns in the gas station share a centralized oil-gas recovery vacuum pump.
The centralized vapor recovery vacuum pump can be flexibly installed in the area close to the tank area, and connected to the total gas path leading to the oil tank after the gas path of each fueling gun is collected.
Frequency conversion speed regulation, low operating cost and precise control;
Power distribution and control only involve the power distribution room, and there is no direct contact with the fuel dispenser.
Easy to install inside the tanker, suitable for all models and all gas stations;
Keep away from the refueling place, the noise felt when refueling is smaller;
The maximum return air volume of a single pump can reach: 600L/min;
The running time of the pump is longer than that of the decentralized type, and the requirements for the motor are higher;
One vacuum pump carries multiple guns. Once the vacuum pump has a problem, it may affect the normal operation of the gas station.
Schematic diagram of centralized two-stage Vapor recovery stage Ⅱ system
Distributed Vapor recovery stage Ⅱ system
The so-called decentralized scheme refers to the scheme in which a decentralized oil and gas recovery vacuum pump is installed independently for the gas return pipeline corresponding to each refueling gun in the gas station.
The decentralized vapor recovery vacuum pump is installed in the fuel dispenser.
It can be one pump and one shot, or it can be combined;
The failure of a single vacuum pump will not affect the recovery of other fueling nozzles;
Each tanker can independently constitute a system, which is convenient for replacement between different stations;
There must be sufficient installation space in the fuel dispenser.
Operation and maintenance precautions:
1. Before starting each time, you must check to make sure that the host has no abnormal conditions.
2. After being inactive for a long period of time (more than four weeks), when restarting, check the contents as described in the test procedure before starting the machine.
3. The dust on the radiator and pump head in the main engine should be cleaned once a month to avoid affecting the heat dissipation effect.
4. Every 6 months, a routine inspection should be done according to the content described in the test procedure.
5. Check the emission concentration every 12 months.
6. Keep clean around the host, and don't stack dusty objects near the host.
7. In snowy days, clear the snow around the host in time to avoid affecting the ventilation effect.
The company provides a series of work such as installation, transformation, maintenance and repair of gas stations.
Independent brand: Jiahao secondary oil and gas recovery oil and gas emission treatment device.
Jiahao gas station's Vapor recovery stage Ⅱ device treats the volatile oil and gas in the oil tank of the gas station by means of condensation and film addition. High-concentration oil and gas are recycled in oil tanks, which is safe and environmentally friendly, while generating economic benefits.
Performance and environment
(1) Gasoline oil and gas emission mass concentration is less than or equal to 25g/m³
(2) The processing capacity of gasoline oil and gas emission treatment device is 5 m³/h
(3) Ambient temperature: -20℃~+55℃
(4) Relative humidity: 20%~95%
(5) The adjustment range of pressure sensing value at startup: +150Pa~+1000Pa (with adjustable function)
(6) The adjustment range of the pressure sensing value when the operation is stopped: -150Pa~0Pa (with adjustable function)
(7) Environmental noise limit: reach 4a category, not more than 70dB (A sound level)
(8) Rated power (W): 1.7KW
(9) It has its own fault diagnosis function and real-time display of parameters such as the pressure in the tank
System information record: Automatically generate a record of the operation status of the day (including the number of operations on the day, single operation time, cumulative operation time of the day, cumulative operation time throughout the year, etc.) every day, which can store two-year operation records and 100 alarm records , And easy to inquire.
Advantages of Jiahao's Vapor recovery stage Ⅱ treatment device