JH-11AP 3/4'' NPT AUTO SHUT OFF CHEMICAL NOZZLE
Features & Benefits
- Two-piece spout - the JH spout offers the highest flow rates in the industry. Replacement Kits available from JH.
- Low-profile aluminum body - light-weight easier to handle, provides an attractive, image- enhancing appearance.
- Unique Hand Insulators - JH offers both a fullhand insulator and a unique two-piece option.Protects both nozzle and vehicle, and insulates users' hand.
- Hold open rack is available for full service applications - the one-hand control means easy setting to flow rate for customer convenience.
- Duratuff lever and lever guard - for additional durability to protect against rough handling.
- Blocker on lever guard - to help prevent the nozzle from being jammed into open position with a foreign object.
- Listed by Underwriters Laboratories, Inc. - for gasoline, 15% ethanol/methanol gasoline blends. UL and ULC Listed.
- Low reliable shut-off - specially designed to ensure proper shut-off as low as 3 gallons per minute
- Exclusive two-stage lever assembly - provides a positive shut-off, even if held in wide-open position by user.
- FlowLock - designed to shut-off automatically when the spout is tipped up, limiting spillage.
- Design Working Pressure- JH products are designed to work at 50 PSI (3.45 bar) maximum pressure.