JH-VYB-110B 220V/380V VAPOR RECOVERY VACUUM PUMP
Introduction to Oil and Gas Recovery
Gasoline will produce a lot of volatilization during the process of filling, transportation, storage, and oiling. The oil and gas discharged into the atmosphere form photochemical smog, which seriously pollutes the environment and destroys the natural ecology; the oil and gas in the air will endanger the physical and mental health of surrounding residents and refueling workers; the oil and gas discharged into the environment is the biggest potential safety hazard to cause fires and explosions ; The volatilization of oil and gas causes a huge waste of resources.
My country's environmental protection laws and regulations require the recovery of oil and gas when refueling cars and tank trucks unloading. Such requirements are in line with the current status of domestic automobile development; gas stations are required to be able to refuel cars and recovering oil and gas when tank trucks are unloaded. Regardless of whether the gas station has back-end treatment measures, the gas station equipment is required to meet the testing standards required by environmental protection regulations.
Ex d llB T3 Gb
380V 50HZ / 220V 50HZ
0.44 A/ 1.6 A
Out/in threaded interface
BSPF1/2'' internal thread
- VYB-110 oil and gas recovery pump is a kind of pump developed and produced by our company, which is suitable for the two-stage oil and gas recovery of gasoline dispensers in gas stations.
- The pump is a decentralized oil and gas recovery pump, which has the characteristics of simple structure, reliable performance, low noise, light weight and beautiful appearance.
- The pump can also be used to pump flammable and explosive gases such as gas, coal gas, hydrogen, petroleum cracked gas, etc.
- It is mainly used in packaging industry, machinery industry, petrochemical industry and other industries.
- VYB-110 explosion-proof oil and gas recovery pump (hereinafter referred to as oil and gas recovery pump) is based on the national standard GB3836.1-2010 "Explosive Environment Part 1: General Requirements for Equipment" and GB3836.2-2010 "Explosive Environment Part II: Separated Explosion-proof enclosure "d" protection equipment", enterprise standard Q/ZMD10-2013 "Explosion-proof Vapor Recovery Pump" and related industry standards designed, manufactured, and inspected.
- All performance indicators have reached the domestic advanced level, mainly used For gas stations, unloading stations, oil depots and other places where the surrounding environment contains explosive gas, the explosion-proof environment area is zone 1.
- The explosion-proof motor equipped with the VYB-110 flame-proof vapor recovery pump has an explosion-proof certificate.
- The VYB-110 flameproof oil-gas recovery pump is directly driven by a motor.
- The blade is made of special PPS material, which has the properties of self-lubricating, high and low temperature resistance, and corrosion resistance.
- The pump body, pump ring, and end cover are made of nodular cast iron, and the surfaces are all treated with anti-corrosion.
- An overflow valve is installed in the pump body to prevent excessive pressure.
- The blade structure has stable performance, high reliability and low noise.